Would you like your product to be sold in one of Alaska Geographic’s educational bookstores?
At Alaska Geographic we’re always excited to see new products in our educational bookstores located across Alaska. Our nonprofit organization coordinates all the purchases at the bookstores in the National Parks and Refuges.
Our mission is to help keep Alaska’s wild lands wild for future generations through the sale of educational products and services.
If you’d like your products to be considered for sale as a new test product at any of our 30+ locations, the information for submittal and timing is below.
- New test products are considered once a year in October.
- Please submit a sample product with pricing in September by either dropping-off, mailing, or emailing a digital sample to:
ATTN: Retail Department – Test Product
421 West 1st Avenue, Ste 250
Anchorage, AK 99501
- All vendors selected must be customer service oriented and sign a vendor agreement with Alaska Geographic. Standard terms are Net 90.
- We do not guarantee the vendor’s product will be selected for sale in any Alaska Geographic location or that their submitted sample be returned.
- All products go through a stringent review process by a panel of National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, or National Wildlife Refuge staff, and are evaluated for quality, historical accuracy, and relation to the site’s theme on a location by location basis.
- Selection of test products will depend on the holes in each location’s product mix, products that are rotating out, and the need of that location as discussed between the agency partner and Alaska Geographic retail operations team.