Would you like your product sold in one of Alaska Geographic’s educational stores?
At Alaska Geographic, we’re always looking for new products to showcase in our educational stores across Alaska. Our nonprofit organization coordinates all the purchases for the official public land stores within the state’s national park, national wildlife refuge, and interagency visitor centers.
Our mission is to help keep Alaska’s wild lands wild for future generations through the sale of educational products.
If you’d like your product to be considered for sale at any of our 30+ locations, the information for submittal and timing is below.
- Please submit a sample product with pricing by either dropping-off, mailing, or emailing a digital sample to:
ATTN: Retail Department – Test Product
421 West 1st Avenue, Ste 250
Anchorage, AK 99501
- New test products are considered primarily in the off-season. Regional Operations Managers will review, compile, and present to the agency interpretive staff for review.
- All products offered in AK Geo stores must be approved by the agency partner on a site-by-site basis in accordance with their interpretive themes.
- Approved items must also meet these standards:
- Item provides accurate information
- It does not promote unsafe practices or activities that adversely affect the site or its resources.
- It is offered at fair market value.
- The packaging is minimal.
- The item fits into the overall balance of current interpretive sales items.
- The contractual rights of any park concessionaires are considered.
- Additional preference is shown for local, Alaskan, and Made in Alaska products.
- If creating new product, AK Geo will request exclusivity.
- All vendors selected must be customer service oriented and sign a vendor agreement with Alaska Geographic. Standard terms are Net 60.
For more information, please email email@example.com.