You decided to support our important work and share our vision, thank you!
Your year-end gift supports critical programs and projects on Alaska’s national conservation lands, forests, parks, and refuges connecting all people to the land and its’ history in meaningful, life-changing ways. Here are some projects you’re supporting:
- Providing visitors with the resources to learn more about the places they visit, including publications, arts programs, and educational events
- Creating and mailing “Day Camp in a Box” activity kits to rural youth across Alaska at no cost to the youth and their families
- Funding internships and volunteer projects that improve trails, public outreach, research, and virtual experiences
- Innovative virtual and self-guided learning in collaboration with our partners at the National Park Service and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Leadership programs with local youth from service projects with schools to the Chugach Children’s Forest and Arctic Youth Ambassadors
Please consider making a gift to Alaska Geographic before December 31, 2020, the IRS deadline for yearly tax deduction eligibility. To help ensure that your year-end gift qualifies for a charitable income tax deduction in the 2020 tax year, keep these important dates in mind:
- Checks sent via the U.S. Postal Service must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2020.
- Checks sent via other carriers such as FedEx and UPS must be physically received by Alaska Geographic on or before December 31, 2020.
- Our address is 421 W. 1st Ave, Suite 250 Anchorage, AK 99501.
How to Give: